Onboarding Sales Representative
Our mission is to bring the world's best restaurant food to everyone's home or office - fast!
We work with thousands of the UK's top restaurants, from household names like Pizza Express, GBK and Nando's, to everyone's favourite independents.
We’re looking for talented people to join our Central Operations department and help get our new riders out on the road. The team is brand new and we are scaling fast; this is the perfect opportunity to take your first steps in an exciting, fast-growing business and team, as well as develop your operational skills!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Moving candidates through the last stage of the on-boarding pipeline and contacting riders on the phone to offer availability
- Ensuring riders are ready to work with us, that their account and app are set up correctly
- Maintaining our rider scheduling software, ensuring rider availability matches demand
- Helping the team evolve and develop processes/tools to better our on-boarding process
- Assisting Central Operations with rider administration and a whole host of other ad hoc tasks!
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a clear and confident phone manner
- Concise and stylish written English
- A history in administrative work or a similar skill set
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Effective at working in a team and getting stuck in
- The ability to employ the appropriate tone in any situation
- Experience in sales and/or customer service is desirable
- Work in our London HQ, based in the centre of London.
- £9 per hour to start with the opportunity to grow into a Team Leader position.
- Up to 30 days of paid holiday per year
- Team lunch on Fridays and more than enough free food from Deliveroo
- Heavily discounted gym membership at Fitness First, 2 minutes walk from the office