Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
We’re looking for talented people to join our Central Operations department and help get our new riders out on the road. The team is brand new and we are scaling fast; this is the perfect opportunity to take your first steps in an exciting, fast-growing business and team, as well as develop your operational skills!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the progression of riders coming into the final stage of the supply process
- Calling all new applicants to understand when they are available to work with Deliveroo
- Ensuring riders are ready to work with us, that their account and app are set up correctly
- Maintaining our rider calendar software, ensuring rider availability matches demand
- Emailing existing riders and assisting them with availability queries
- Helping the team evolve and develop processes/tools to better our on-boarding process
- Assisting Central Operations with rider administration and a whole host of other ad hoc tasks!
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a clear and confident phone manner
- Has a strong history in administrative work or a similar skill set
- Is confident working with data and computers
- Has concise, stylish and accurate written English
- Has a real get up and go attitude
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Effective at working in a team and getting stuck in
- The ability to employ the appropriate tone in any situation
- Must be available to work on Saturday, Sunday or both
- £21,000 per annum salary
- Work in our London HQ, based in the centre of London
- The opportunity to grow and work your way up the ranks within Deliveroo
- 33 days of paid holiday per year
- Team lunch on Fridays and more than enough free food from Deliveroo
- Heavily discounted gym membership at Fitness First, 2 minutes walk from the office