Deliveroo’s mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast. A startup founded in 2012 Deliveroo has rapidly emerged as the leading player in this fast growing market and has now raised over $100M in funding from the same top tier investors who invested in Facebook. Deliveroo employs several thousand staff around the world and we are now building a local team to expand into Hong Kong.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our team. This is a rare opportunity to become a critical member of a rapidly growing, well-funded startup. You’ll be liaising with Hong Kong's most highly regarded restaurants. Your role will involve supporting Account Managers in cultivating existing restaurant relationships and helping them increase their online sales. As the business grows you may have the opportunity to grow your own team. This is an excellent role for a commercial and outgoing individual who enjoys building and maintaining relationships.
The role will involve:
- Maintaining and growing relationships between Deliveroo and its partners
- Proactively assist restaurant partners to increase online sales through Deliveroo
- Restaurant administration support (e.g. online menu updates, payments)
- Creatively marketing restaurants on the Deliveroo platform
- Working closely with marketing, sales and operations to deliver maximum restaurant loyalty
- Less than 3 years working experience
- You must be outgoing and a strong communicator whether face to face, through phone or email
- You must be commercially minded and results oriented
- You must be a self-starter and well organised
- Marketing background a strong plus
- Fluency in English and Cantonese a must
- Become one of the first employees of the world’s fastest growing on-demand delivery company
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Attractive compensation and commission structure
- Monthly meal, transport, gym subsidy, corporate phone
- BIG Friday lunches – Deliveroo’d to the office of course!
- Strong focus on your professional development and many opportunities for progression