Corporate Account Executive - Hong Kong
Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
We work with hundreds of the Hong Kong's best loved restaurants to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere. Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, including an ever-growing number of large and prestigious firms.
The primary role of the Corporate Business Development Manager is to liaise between Deliveroo and our Corporate Customers to provide a world-class Deliveroo experience.
The responsibilities of the Corporate Business Manager are:
- Managing all corporate account requests, while liaising amongst your Corporate Business Development Managers, the Corporate Customer Service Team, Driver Operations and the Restaurant Account Management Team
- Working with Corporate Business Development Managers and Customer Service team to ensure corporate requests are passed onto the appropriate departments and handled effectively
- Proactively nurture and grow each of your assigned accounts to increase sales
- Assist with general marketing activities including events, email campaigns and corporate client offers
- Follow up with each of your assigned accounts to demo new functionality as and when it is released
We are looking for a bright, articulate and confident person who enjoys working at a fast pace and can juggle competing priorities. A creative, strategic and practical thinker, the ideal candidate will be keen to ensure both people and processes perform better than ever! With a perfect combination of a business mindset and relationship building skills, the ideal candidate will have what it takes to engage and influence others and work collaboratively to problem-solve. This position would be suited to someone at graduate level, who is enthusiastic about securing a client facing role in a huge growth area of the business.
- A genuine passion to provide the highest level of customer service
- A keen eye for the most minute detail
- The ability to tackle several complex problems without missing a step and ability to manage time effectively
- A real hunger to succeed and ambition to grow
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in food and restaurants
- Desire to progress within a fast paced start-up environment
- Confident communicator who can liaise with a diverse range of people, particularly senior members of Hong Kong’s elite businesses.
- Fluency in English and Cantonese is a must
- Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- BIG Friday lunches – Deliveroo’d to the office of course!
- Gym and phone subsidies
- Health and dental insurance coverage