Customer Service Manager – Maternity Cover
Customer Service is the cornerstone of Deliveroo. Although our business is 100% automated, things do break and for our Customers this means that them receiving great quality food can be impacted – not good! We need to ensure that if we let Customers down they are dealt with in a proactive manner and ensure we look to fix the problem from re-occurring for other Customers. This is where you come in! You’ll be championing our Customers as well as supporting our drivers and restaurants to deliver great quality local food to a very hungry public. We’re looking for an awesome individual who isn’t afraid to roll their sleeves up and who isn’t afraid of some hard work.
Your job is to:
1. Work alongside the Customer Service Leadership Team to manage the in-house Customer Service Team. This involves, recruiting, training, scheduling and evaluating the performance of the CS team. We recruit some great people and we want to nurture and grow this talent.
2. Handle Customers escalations and investigate significant breakdowns in service
3. Develop product ideas on CS metrics, further dashboard design, etc.
4. Engage with our outsource Customer Service partners to ensure that they’re delivering the roo basics of great Customer Service as well as delivering against our KPI’s
The ideal candidate will have had:
1.Customer service experience (retail, restaurant, consumer-facing)
2.Experience of delivering SLA success across various contact channels
3.Proven successful Stakeholder management – we’re always going to need help to champion things for our Customers.
4.Success in Real Time Management - if something going wrong, let’s work across our business to fix things quickly.
5. Ability to multi-task. If only everything in life was smooth sailing!!
6. Extreme attention to detail
7. Investigative talent
8. Empathy towards customers
9. No problem working somewhat strange hours
- Discounted gym membership
- Friday Lunch like no other!
- Holiday Package
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day