Corporate Strategy and Development Manager
You will report to the Chief of Staff and work very close with people with various seniorities in multiple divisions.
You will be a part of a high profile, hyper-analytic team, helping solve the most critical strategy and operations problems throughout the business. You will take a company-wide perspective, build frameworks and support implementation of high impact projects. Along the way, you will be building cross-functional relationships with key stakeholders, motivate teams and individuals to achieve goals, while enforcing accountability. You should be able to diagnose areas of optimisation, and demonstrate hypothesis-driven problem solving abilities, specifically building structured quantitative and qualitative analysis.
You will have exposure to existing and new investors, leading the company’s fundraisings or other liquidity events, prepare materials for board meetings, and undertake various other analysis.
- 3+ years of consulting / investment banking experience at a top-tier firm
- Advanced Excel skills and excellent analytical, modelling and numerical skills
- Advanced PowerPoint skills and excellent data presentation methods
- Ability to work quickly with tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Experience of managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Passion for food and the passion to work long hours and at a relentless pace
- Competitive Salary
- Have a real impact at a fast-growing start-up revolutionising the food delivery space across the globe
- Work within a highly motivated and inspirational team
- HUGE office lunches on Fridays and more than enough free food from Deliveroo