Policy and Process Improvement Manager
Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
We work with hundreds of the UK's best loved restaurants, including names like Carluccio's, GBK, Nando's, Pizza Express and many top quality independents to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere. Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, including an ever-growing number of large and prestigious firms.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, and working with key stakeholders to identify and justify initiatives to deliver efficiency, you will develop a continuous improvement (CI) plan, lead on projects to deliver identify opportunities for us to assist in operational growth.
You’ll need to facilitate stakeholder workshops and work with the business to develop action plans, identify accountability for contributors, deliver a greater level of customer excellence and increase our competitive advantage.
- Support HR and Line Managers in understand and delivering their full range of roles and responsibilities and how they impact payroll.
- Identify transactional and administrative duties from HR, Line Managers and admin functions where we can instill automation.
- Identify, analyse and close gaps in the end to end process
- Increased standardisation of HR/Payroll delivery utilising HR systems, policies and processes
- Ability to identify and implement best practice across HR/Payroll teams
- Support the forecasting of risk and solutions to HR and their areas e.g. Brexit, Holiday back pay
- Support and contribute to new business ideas that impact HR, Payroll and Finance
- Implement technical Continuous Improvement (CI) methodologies like Lean Processing
- Develop a partnership approach with all customers – internal and external
- Ensure high level of process excellence throughout HR Delivery through the application of best practice exchange or replication processes
- Maximise networking opportunities to share best practice across the business
- Balance HR and Finance and requirements to obtain mutual goals
- Reporting & monitoring of rollout progress providing regular updates on achievements and savings Identify cost savings and efficiencies by utilising resources and exploiting operational synergies
Essential skills & requirements
Proven business facing,
The ability to understand and articulate business and strategy, in financial and non-financial terms
Confidence and ability to interact with Senior Management and experience of presenting at the Board level
Top class spread sheet modelling skills (advanced Excel) – NetSuite / Workday experience is advantageous
- Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, exciting start-up changing the food delivery landscape
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings!
- Please note this role is London based
- Competitive marketplace package
- Free Food