Head of Inventory Management
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
About The Role
- You will lead our stock management across all 100+ cities in the UK.
- You will manage all physical locations across the UK where stock is currently held, to ensure they are suitable for purpose.
- You will design the flow of new and existing stock between locations across the UK
- You will be responsible for ensuring cities have ample rider and restaurant stock levels to facilitate the business uses at all times.
- You will be responsible for designing a new system for returns and re-issues, which allows us to re-use and re-deploy stock that meets quality assurance standards.
- You will be responsible for hitting P&L lines.
- You will set playbooks for regional teams to adhere to, and liaise with them directly in order to ensure they are followed.
3-5 years of Management-level or consultancy experience
Degree from top university.
Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
Exceptional attention to detail and diligence.
Strong problem-solving skills.
MBA highly desirable
Experience in Stock management desirable
- Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Gain experience designing a new process almost from scratch, with the opportunity to make your mark in a fast-growing company.
Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
Work with people who love what they do every day
Highly subsidised gym membership at one of the top local gyms in the area
Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings!