Account Manager - London
Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
We work with hundreds of the UK's best loved restaurants, including names like Wagamama, GBK, Nando's, Rossopomodoro and many top quality independents to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere. Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, including an ever-growing number of large and prestigious firms.
The primary role of the Account Manager is to liaise between Deliveroo and our restaurant partners.
Your role will include:
- Managing and building the relationship between Deliveroo and our restaurants
- Selling the Deliveroo concept to potential new restaurants
- Liaising with operations, customer service and restaurants to ensure orders run smoothly
- Performing analytics on Deliveroo orders and resolving issues that occurred with restaurants
- Figuring out ways to increase revenues from existing accounts
- Assisting with restaurant specific marketing activities
The ideal candidate is friendly, loves restaurants and is highly methodical with a strong sense of the commercial side of a business.
- Account management experience
- Strong knowledge of the restaurant industry
- Degree or equivalent academic qualifications
- Excellent attention to detail
- Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Highly subsidised gym membership at one of the top local gyms in the area
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.