Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
We work with hundreds of the UK's best loved restaurants, including names like Carluccio's, GBK, Nando's, Rossopomodoro and many top quality independents to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere. Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, including an ever-growing number of large and prestigious firms.
This is a very exciting time to join us due to our continuous growth within the business and we are now looking for a Payroll Assistant to improve control and process across the organization. Deliveroo are looking for inspirational Payroll Assistant who can help grow our company, you will have a fantastic team with you everyday, this will be an exciting adventure.
- To support operations in the preparation and running of the Payroll. To act in a senior capacity within the payroll team.
- Assisting the Senior Payroll Manager and to help running and submitting monthly payroll for employee's.
- End of Year submissions.
- Supporting HR teams in evaluation and implementation of employee benefit schemes.
- Production of relevant payroll forms.
- Key player in projects for the team and decision making
- Keep up to date with all payroll legislation.
- Managing of payroll service providers.
- Developing a strategy for the function long term to operate at scale.
- Experience in working in Payroll.
- Experience in integrating new payroll software
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Experience of taking over/moving payrolls
- Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, exciting start-up changing the food delivery landscape
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Highly subsidised gym membership at one of the top local gyms in the area
- Competitive market place package
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings!