Special Projects Manager
The Special Projects Manager will be responsible for supporting the Special Projects GM scaling Deliveroo's platform of mobile kitchens (Roobox). This role is central to the success of our Roobox initiative, to make sure that we use our rich internal data to expand in the right International locations and work with the best restaurant partners, as well as provide them strong pre and post launch analytical support as we are scaling-up this initiative.
Although focusing on the data analysis side, you will be working in an incredibly cross-functional international environment, and will work with product, operations and marketing. You will be joining a high growth environment, surrounded by a top-notch team of enthusiastic colleagues, passionate about delivering a fantastic service and contributing to the exciting growth journey that Deliveroo is on.
- Deliver actionable Business Insights, conduct impactful analyses on Roobox International expansion opportunities and suitable restaurant partners. For operational Roobox, develop internal and restaurant partners performance trackers and reporting. Develop sophisticated tools including city level performance, product adoption, leading CSAT indicators, productivity and overall agent effectiveness.
- Manipulate and transform data into insight to support Roobox International Business growth. Design, build, run and improve reports. Identify and develop possible data sources that are not currently covered.
- Provide the critical analytical thinking on various projects and initiatives
- Performance Tracking: Design and execute goal-setting, KPI/performance review, key programs reviews for the Roobox team as well as for Restaurant partners operating in our Rooboxes.
- Be the Roobox analytical expert to share best practices with International Roobox markets.
This position is based in London and will report directly to the Strategic Projects General Manager
This role demands an aggressive, entrepreneurial individual with a strong analytical background and experience of managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders. The ideal candidate has a track record of delivering strong analytical results, can work to tight deadlines and has a bias for action working in a fast-paced ambiguous environment.
- 3+ years of investment banking/ private equity/ consulting experience at a top-tier firm.
- Can demonstrate strong analytical achievements
- Advanced Excel skills and excellent analytical, modelling and numerical skills
- History of managing impactful projects, internationally
- Strong track-record of hitting targets and exceeding business expectations
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Experience working in a consumer technology or restaurant company is a plus
- Competitive Salary
- Have a real impact on Deliveroo’s growth and evolution
- Work with highly motivated people who love what they do every day
- Top-notch kit. Bring your own or we'll get you a shiny new Macbook and stuff.
- Heavily Discounted Gym membership. Probably important in a food company
- HUGE office lunches on Fridays and more than enough free food from Deliveroo.
Location: London HQ – 22-24 Torrington Place, WC1E 7HJ
Closing date: 30th March 2017
Salary: £45k - £55k