Head of Commercial
Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
We work with hundreds of the UK's best loved restaurants, including names like Carluccio's, GBK, Nando's, Rossopomodoro and many top quality independents to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere. Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, including an ever-growing number of large and prestigious firms.
Deliveroo Editions is Deliveroo’s newest concept - a fully equipped mobile kitchen unit provided by Deliveroo for our most popular restaurant partners.
The Head of Commercial, along with the commercial team, is responsible for filling all available Deliveroo Editions sites with the best quality restaurant partners and once occupying a site working directly with the restaurant to increase their GMV.
- Selection of the best possible Partners
- Acquisition of existing Deliveroo Partners to the Deliveroo Editions concept
- Acquisition of new partners including development of new restaurant concepts
- Matching sites to the correct partner to maximise revenue through support of strategy analyst
- Management of Partner relationships and increasing partner GMV
- Managing and recruiting of top talent - build out your commercial team
The role requires aggressive and strong entrepreneurial skills with a track record on launching new business into new markets or business segments:
- 5+ years in sales or business development
- Senior experience in strategic business development
- P&L and relationship management experience
- History in managing teams in a fast paced environment
- Strong track-record of hitting and exceeding businesses expectations
- Experience in working in a dynamic high-growth company
- Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, exciting start-up changing the food delivery landscape
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Highly subsidised gym membership at one of the top local gyms in the area
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings!
- Please note this role is London based
- Competitive marketplace package
- Free Food
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.