Business Development Manager
Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
We work with hundreds of the UK's best loved restaurants, including names like Carluccio's, GBK, Nando's, Rossopomodoro and many top quality independents to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere.
Roobox is Deliveroo’s newest concept - a fully equipped mobile kitchen unit provided by Deliveroo for our most popular restaurant partners. We are launching the first delivery-only restaurants in the UK and we are looking for someone to help us secure the best restaurants to operate in them, and change the restaurant industry forever.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for bringing the best restaurant partners to Roobox and, along with their account manager, maximising restaurant GMV and encouraging expansion into new Roobox sites.
- Acquisition of top existing Deliveroo Partners to the Roobox concept
- Acquisition of new partners including development of new restaurant concepts
- Management of partner relationships and P&L
- Working with partners to maximise site GMV and improvements in operational
The role requires strong business development or sales skills with a strong track-record of hitting and exceeding business targets:
- 3+ years in sales, business development or account management
- Strong track-record in hitting and exceeding sales targets
- Proven track record in partner relationship management
- Good understanding of P&L
- Experience in working in a dynamic high-growth company
- Become one of the early employees of one of Europe’s fastest growing start-ups, and participate in changing the restaurant industry within a ground-breaking project team
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Highly subsidised gym membership at one of the top local gyms in the area
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings!
- Please note this role is London based
- Competitive marketplace package
- Free Food
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.