Trilingual Business Development Manager
Deliveroo’s mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast. A startup founded in 2012 Deliveroo has rapidly emerged as the leading player in this fast growing market and has now raised over $475M in funding from the same top tier investors who invested in Facebook and AirBnB. Deliveroo employs several thousand staff around the world and we are now building our local team as we expand across Belgium.
We are looking for a field based Business Development Manager. This is a rare opportunity to become a founding and critical member of a rapidly growing, well-funded startup. You’ll be liaising with Belgium's most premium and loved restaurants. As a member of the local sales team, your role will be to define the offer on specific markets and come up with our growth strategy on the offer front. This is a role for an intelligent, motivated self starter to develop their sales career for a leading company within its market sector.
You will be tasked with signing up Belgium's favourite restaurants. More specifically, you will:
- Map and target restaurants in Belgium in a very methodical and organised fashion
- Communicate (physical visits, email, calls, social media) with restaurants to demonstrate Deliveroo technology
- Negotiate with restaurant and chain owners
- Sample food from a variety of high quality establishments
- Attend restaurant and food conferences
- You must be comfortable with targeting new business
- The job requires great communication skills whether it be face to face, through phone or email
- Ability to persuasively demonstrate product and industry knowledge to clients
- Be autonomous and be able to be completely independent. Flexibility is key and this job requires travelling all over the country.
- Knowledge of the restaurant industry is a plus
- You will need to be tenacious and self motivated
- Motivated recent graduates most welcomed
- Fluent in French, English, Dutch. No exceptions.
- Become one of the first employees of the world’s fastest growing on-demand delivery company
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Attractive compensation and commission structure
- BIG Friday lunches – Deliveroo’d to the office of course!
- Strong focus on your professional development and many opportunities for progression