Head of Site Openings
Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
We work with hundreds of the UK's best loved restaurants, including names like Carluccio's, GBK, Nando's, Rossopomodoro and many top quality independents to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere.
Roobox is Deliveroo’s newest concept - a fully equipped mobile kitchen unit provided by Deliveroo for our most popular restaurant partners. We are launching the first delivery-only restaurants in the UK and we are looking for someone to help us secure the best restaurants to operate in them, and change the restaurant industry forever.
As Head of Site Openings, you will be responsible for getting all the Roobox kitchens set up all across the UK & IE at lightening speed. You are our kitchen setup expert working directly with our restaurant partners and you will tailor make ‘Rooboxes’ for their specific needs and get it up at running ready for operation:
- Completing all restaurant fitout in bricks and mortar, and Roobox sites
- Communicating and advising restaurant on kitchen equipment and layout
- Coordinating and project managing the kitchen setup with multiple suppliers
- Sourcing and negotiating with kitchen equipment suppliers
The role requires experiencing in launching new restaurant sites and strong communication skills:
- 4+ years experiencing launching and kitchen fit out in new restaurant sites
- Experiencing in sourcing and negotiating kitchen suppliers
- Experiencing in working within budgets
- Strong communication skills with key partners
- Become one of the early employees of Europe’s fastest growing start-ups, and participate in changing the restaurant industry within a ground-breaking project team
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Highly subsidised gym membership at one of the top local gyms in the area
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings!
- Please note this role is London based
- Competitive marketplace package
- Free Food
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.