Site Manager - London
Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
We work with hundreds of the UK's best loved restaurants, including names like Carluccio's, GBK, Nando's, Rossopomodoro and many top quality independents to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere.
Roobox is Deliveroo’s newest concept - a fully equipped mobile kitchen unit provided by Deliveroo for our most popular restaurant partners. We are launching the first delivery-only restaurants in the UK and we are looking for someone to help us secure the best restaurants to operate in them, and change the restaurant industry forever.
As a Site Manager you are responsible for maintaining and the smooth running of your own Roobox site made up of five to ten delivery only kitchens. Working within a wider team you will be responsible for improving the kitchen efficiencies with an aim to deliver food quicker and more reliably:
- Managing the day-to-day running of a Roobox site ; meeting health & safety standards, managing stock deliveries, site cleanliness etc
- Being our day to day point of contact for some of the most exciting restaurant brands around
- Improving our restaurant partners kitchen operational efficiency
- Improving site efficiency and reducing site operational costs
- Liaising with our restaurant account management and rider operations teams to improve our overall site performance
- 2+ years in FMCG operations, hospitality or similar
- Strong team and partner communication with exceptional attention to detail
- Good with numbers - comfortable with data to inform your decisions
- Understanding of basic budgets
Comfortable with shift work; inc evenings and weekends
- Become one of the early employees of one of Europe’s fastest growing start-ups, and participate in changing the restaurant industry within a ground-breaking project team
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Highly subsidised gym membership at one of the top local gyms in the area
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings!
- Please note this role is London based
- Competitive marketplace package
- Free Food
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.