Restaurant Account Management Lead
Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into your home and office - fast.
We work with thousands of the UK's most well-known restaurants, including names like Busaba, GBK, Nando's, wagamama and many top quality independents to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere. Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, including an ever-growing number of large and prestigious firms.
The primary role of the Account Management Lead is to lead a section of the account management team to optimise new and existing account performance.
Your initial role will include:
- Liaise with the Head of Account Management to prioritise workload for the team.
- Implement policies, protocols, and features to improve the restaurant experience.
- Assess structure and scalability potential to maximise the team efficiency and effectiveness
- Create and oversee a robust reporting system
- Take ownership over the CRM process and monitor account management performance on a team and individual level
- Monitor Salesforce additions and activities
- Liaise with the marketing and BI teams to gather needed data for the assessment and improvement of our restaurant partners
The ideal candidate has a natural commercial attitude, understands the restaurant world, and is highly methodical with strong analytic skills
- People Management experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A natural people leader
- Lives and breaths food and restaurants
- Desire to progress within a fast paced start-up environment
- Degree or equivalent academic qualifications
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Highly subsidised gym membership at one of the top local gyms in the area
- Lots of great food!