International Property Acquisition Manager
Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
We work with hundreds of UK and International best loved restaurants, including names like Carluccio's, GBK, Nando's, Rossopomodoro and many top quality independents to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere.
Deliveroo Editions is Deliveroo’s newest Strategic Project concept - a fully equipped delivery-only kitchen unit provided by Deliveroo for our most popular restaurant partners. We are launching the first delivery-only restaurants Internationally and are looking for someone to help us secure, at pace, the best properties to set those kitchens up and change the restaurant industry forever. The growth ambition is large and we need someone up to the challenge and with a strong network to help us source the best properties.
The International Property Acquisition Manager is responsible for the acquisition of new sites for our Deliveroo Editions kitchens in London and internationally. This job will initially be based in London with an opportunity to relocate to London over time if you are flexible to.
- Actively drive our property research and acquisition in our priority expansion markets
- Leverage your network of landlords and estate agents to find the most suitable sites
- Monitor budgets and build a strong International property pipeline
- Demonstrate creativity to secure unique sites at pace
- Confident to operate in a fast moving, entrepreneurial environment and handle multiple priorities
- Fluent french and english
- 4+ years experience in the property industry
- Excellent knowledge of the property market in Paris and strong network
- Flexible for frequent traveling between London and Paris and international travels from time to time
- Strong track-record of hitting targets and exceeding business expectations
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Can do attitude and strong appetite for challenge
- Become one of the early Deliveroo Editions employees of one of Europe’s fastest growing start-ups, and participate in changing the restaurant industry within a ground-breaking Deliveroo Editions team
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Highly subsidised gym membership at one of the top local gyms in the area
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings!
- Competitive marketplace package