Partnerships Project and Account Manager (Fixed-term contract)
Deliveroo’s mission is to be the best food delivery company in the world.
Currently operating in 12 countries and working with thousands of beloved restaurant chains and curated independents, Deliveroo lets the user order amazing food through the dedicated Deliveroo app or website. We are committed to transforming how people think about take-away by offering fast, transparent and reliable delivery from premium restaurants that otherwise may not offer delivery.
Deliveroo owns the end-to-end logistics through a fleet of drivers to deliver the food in an average of 30 minutes. Our app and website allow users to conveniently track their order.
We personally curate a high-quality and diverse selection of restaurants: this can range from a top neighbourhood Italian trattoria to well-regarded national burger chain. The only thing you will not find on Deliveroo is low-quality takeaway restaurants.
You will be part of building a much-loved service that can be used by anyone - from students to busy professionals - and you will establish partnerships with other amazing brands to help bring the Deliveroo brand to life and push the business to grow even further.
We want to be in good company- whether it’s the awesome brands we create campaigns with, or our next teammate. In order to scale opportunity and accommodate the amount of possibility as the business continues to grow, we are looking to add to our team.
You’ll be part of the global partnerships team, which is focused on building out and owning consumer marketing partnerships on a regional and international scale, working closely with internal teams at our London HQ and across our international markets. This is a fixed-term contract for a period of 6 months, with the possibility of extension depending on business needs.
You will help us overcome unique challenges key to the growth of our business. The partnerships team secures big brand partnerships that can drive our business objectives: new customer acquisition, retention and brand awareness. As a project and account manager we want your help:
- Ensuring that all of our work is clearly defined, tightly managed and delivered to schedule at the highest standard.
- Performing detailed analysis on partnership campaigns: making sure we stick to clearly defined KPIs and budgets, tracking success of partnerships and performing post campaign analysis, and identifying opportunities for further growth.
- Working with internal stakeholders and existing partners to deliver partnership campaigns to the highest standard: coordinating all assets with our marketing and product teams (content, design studio, experiential, social, PR, product, business intelligence) and delivering excellent campaigns to partners, building relationships with them to understand their needs and objectives.
- Working with the partnerships team to develop the partnership strategy, you’ll identify and review new opportunities, manage inbounds and the partnership pipeline and calendar.
- Using scheduling systems/sheets to keep track of workflow, resource allocation and project progress.
- Serve as the internal point of contact for the partnerships team across the business: liaise with stakeholders across the business to execute campaigns, from always-on acquisition partnerships to big global brand awareness creative marketing campaigns with major international brands.
- Owning the project delivery, ensuring each stage is progressing on time, on budget and to the right quality standards.
- Troubleshooting issues as they arise, and flagging and managing risks to avoid delays on campaigns and conflicts with partners.
- Post campaign analysis; using existing reports and building out new reports to analyse and report on our partnership campaigns and identifying areas for improvement and future growth.
- Account management and relationship building with existing partner brands, evaluating existing partnerships and analysing ways to amplify the relationship.
- Building and scaling partnerships to one of the most significant customer acquisition sources for Deliveroo.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a thorough project manager with an outstanding work ethic. You’ll be deadline-driven and self-motivated, work well as part of a team in a high-pressure environment. You’ll have excellent time management, problem-solving and organisational abilities to ensure complex projects are completed in time to a high standard. You’ll be a great communicator, as you’ll be responsible for coordinating with internal stakeholders to make sure that our partnership campaigns are delivered to the highest standard, and you’ll work with existing partners to execute campaigns and identify opportunities to optimise future performance.
- A sharp eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Previous project management and/or partnership account management experience.
- Great time management, prioritisation and organisational skills.
- A calm demeanour - ability to stay cool under pressure.
- A drive for great standards.
- Analysis driven and great excel skills.
- Curious. Continuously trying to find better ways to amplify an existing partnership campaign or a team process.
- Building out our partnership campaigns require a vast amount of cross functional project management with internal teams - You will need to be able to develop meaningful relationships internally and demonstrate a strong intuition for people, whilst keeping all the plates of the project spinning in the air.
- Deliveroo thrives on high throughput - from our Roo drivers to the partnerships team. You should be results-oriented and retain a reputation of getting things done - regardless of high-or low brow the task is.
- A proactive can-do attitude, full of great ideas and able to get stuff done autonomously.
- A problem solver.
- A great appetite (we love eating).
- A good sense of humour!
- Competitive salary.
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting team at Deliveroo, and part of a startup changing the food delivery landscape.
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution.
- Attend marketing, design and food events with the team.
- Laptop of your choice.
- Work with people who love what they do.
- Eating great food. Yes, there’ll be lots of it.