Expansion Project Manager
Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
We work with hundreds of the UK's best loved restaurants, including names like Carluccio's, GBK, Nando's, Rossopomodoro and many top quality independents to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere.
Roobox is Deliveroo’s newest concept - a fully equipped mobile kitchen unit provided by Deliveroo for our most popular restaurant partners. We are launching the first delivery-only restaurants in the UK and we are looking for someone to help us secure the best restaurants to operate in them, and change the restaurant industry forever.
The Expansion Project Manager is responsible for the management of the rollout of all new Rooboxes and making sure we respect deadlines and budgets. This is a crucial role to the success of Roobox, as you will also be coordinating with teams across the business to make sure that everything happens on time and successfully:
- Managing the day-to-day opening of all new Roobox’s including spend to budget
- Managing an effective tracking process to ensure timely completion of the project
- Assessing potential risks which might affect the project timelines
- Communicating with all stakeholders to allow for timely openings
The role requires strong project management experience with a successful track record, great multi-tasking skills and budget management:
- 2+ years experience in project management
- Incredibly organised and strong attention to detail
- Self motivated individual with strong problem solving skills and drive to deliver impactful results
- Good understanding of budgets
- Excellent communication skills with internal/external stakeholders
- Become one of the early employees of one of Europe’s fastest growing start-ups, and participate in changing the restaurant industry within a ground-breaking project team
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Highly subsidised gym membership at one of the top local gyms in the area
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings!
- Please note this role is London based
- Competitive marketplace package
- Free Food
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.