Commercial Associate - Leeds & Yorkshire
Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
We work with hundreds of the UK's best loved restaurants, including names like Carluccio's, GBK, Nando's and many top quality independents, to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere. Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, including an ever-growing number of large and prestigious firms.
You will be a representative of the Deliveroo North West Community team, tasked with growing and managing the commercial side of a selection of cities including Leeds, Bradford, Hull & Huddersfield.
Reporting directly to the Commercial Manager the role is a great blend of Account Management, Marketing and Sales; and will include:
- Managing and building the relationships between Deliveroo and our restaurant partners
- Dealing with client admin such as menu updates and payments
- Increasing revenue through our existing partners
- Growing the choice of restaurants available to our customers in each city through new partnerships that will improve the cities performance
- Liaising with the Marketing & Community Manager to develop and executive localised marketing activities; including physical, social and event organisation
Because of the dual nature of this role we require someone who is smart, has a diverse set of experiences and can effectively time manage and delegate.
This is a very varied job with no day being the same – some days in the office some out in your cities.
For this role you need to friendly, outgoing, love restaurants and highly motivated. Each candidate should have a selection of the following skills
- Desire to progress within a fast paced start-up environment
- Degree or equivalent academic qualifications
- Excellent attention to detail
NICE TO HAVE
- History of exceeding revenue targets in face to face sales
- Account Management experience
- Executing Marketing activities
- Understanding of social media advertising
- Great exposure into multiple aspects of a fast-growing game changing business.
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution and be rewarded for it
- Work in a fun, exciting company culture with people who seriously enjoy what they are doing
- Opportunity to eat lots and lots of food