Site Development Project Manager
Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
We work with hundreds of the UK's best loved restaurants, including names like Carluccio's, GBK, Nando's, Rossopomodoro and many top quality independents to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere.
Roobox is Deliveroo’s newest concept - a fully equipped mobile kitchen unit provided by Deliveroo for our most popular restaurant partners. We are launching the first delivery-only restaurants in the UK and we are looking for someone to help us secure the best restaurants to operate in them, and change the restaurant industry forever.
The Site Development Project Manager is responsible for managing and coordinating the on-site Roobox pipeline, as well as managing the ins and outs of the operation, including liaising and managing external consultants and contractors and providing accurate reporting.
- Manage and coordinate the Roobox on-site pipeline
- Manage all the elements related to project administration (from tender through to handover, and post-project analysis)
- Ensure H&S, build regulations, CDM and plan enforcement compliance at all stages of the project
- Manage external consultants and contractors
- Provide accurate project and pipeline reporting
The role requires strong project management skills with a strong track-record of hitting and exceeding business targets/deadlines:
- 5+ years project management experience
- A driven and flexible self starter
- Construction and F&B/catering experience
- Flexible to nationwide travel
- Experience with managing multiple projects
- Become one of the early employees of one of Europe’s fastest growing start-ups, and participate in changing the restaurant industry within a ground-breaking project team
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Highly subsidised gym membership at one of the top local gyms in the area
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings!
- Please note this role is London based
- Competitive marketplace package
- Free Food
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.