Restaurant Operations Associate
You are friendly, analytical, good at dealing with data, great at problem solving and organised, as you will be working alongside a team of chefs, delivery riders, and influencing others. You are full of energy as the role has demanding hours, and can handle lots of data while multi-tasking. You will be trained to manage complex operations on-site in a new entrepreneurial project.
You may have ideally worked with some experience in a restaurant or have helped set up and organised events or food festivals on the operations side. Ideally, you do well under pressure and can handle many tasks at once.Even better if you have been involved with a start-up.
What is it?
- Physically demanding – You must ensure all delivery parcels are ready for pick-up from riders; coordinate with multiple kitchens
- Ensure all kitchens maintain health and hygiene standards
- Good analytical - You will need to monitor and act on a lot of data. If something goes wrong, you will have to work with the On-site Manager to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Manage your own time and influence people
- Identify causes of operational issues as well as symptoms, diagnose and cure
- Monitoring operational performance of our restaurants
- Potential to train new members
- Demanding hours and weekend shifts
Who are you?
- Experience with operations and dealing with people
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experienced with Microsoft Excel
- Very analytical with great executional skills. Process driven, good with data
- Ideally degree educated but focused on execution and “getting things done”
- Ideally have 1-3 years’ restaurant operations or delivery company, perhaps even from the events world
- Experience working for a start-up business desirable