Deliveroo launched in Spain in October last year and has quickly become one of Spain's leading food delivery companies. A year into operations we are working with over a thousand restaurants across the country and still recording two digit growth.
We are looking for the best and brightest to join us. Our ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial, passionate brand builder.
A normal day will involve:
- Support for the definition of the company's strategy and marketing plan
- Elaborate proposals and planning of events according to the budget of the department
- Design and organize marketing campaigns
- Quantitatively analyse project performance and implement solutions
- Be responsible for the search, contact and relationship with potential events and suppliers within the sector.
- Support with the offline and online marketing strategy
- Collaborate with the Partnerships manager to develop creatives campaigns.
- Previous experience in Marketing department
- Recent graduate or student of a Marketing related Master Program
- Creative, hard-working and well organised person able to work in a team
- Native Spanish speaker with excellent working knowledge of English (Catalán is a plus)
- Pro-active attitude, eager to learn and grow
- Ability to work without constant supervision
- Well organised person able to work in a constant changing environment
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives
- Experience of high-growth, fast-paced environments, comfortable with constant change and a can-do attitude
- Creative nature with experience in translating innovative ideas into effective marketing activities
- Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- BIG weekly lunches – Deliveroo’d to the office of course!