National Restaurant Partnerships Manager
Deliveroo’s mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home and office - fast. A startup founded in 2012 Deliveroo has rapidly emerged as the leading player in this fast growing market and has now raised over $600M in funding from the world's top tier investors. Deliveroo employs several thousand staff around the world and we are expanding our local team as we expand across Australia.
We are looking for a National Restaurant Partnerships Manager to join our Account Management team. This is a rare opportunity to become a critical member of a rapidly growing, well-funded startup. You’ll be liaising with Australia’s most well known and highly regarded chains and hospitality groups. Your role will involve cultivating existing relationships and helping them increase their online sales. As the business grows you will likely have the opportunity to grow your own team. This is an excellent role for a commercial and outgoing individual who enjoys building and maintaining relationships.
- Communication and collaboration skills - You'll work with Australia’s leading restaurant-partners, as well as different Deliveroo teams across Australia, and all over the world. You excel at working with diverse teams, understanding different perspectives, and building solutions together.
- Analytical rigour - We use data to inform our decisions; cultivating data to identify and solve problems. You'll have experience dealing with complex data sets,deriving insights and checking against what you see in the real-world.
- Solutions Focused - We are constantly working to improve the Deliveroo experience for both customers and restaurant partners. You seek out problems and innovate ways to solve them.
- As the National Restaurant Partnerships Manager, you will be managing a diverse portfolio of National Chain’s as well as premium hospitality groups to drive success and growth across Australia. This will involve travel across Deliveroo cities within AU.
- 2-5 year work experience in a mid-senior commercial or operational environment
- Client facing experience
- B2B experience
- Commercially minded and results driven
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Experience in operations from a fast paced and rapidly expanding hospitality group or QSR, is a plus
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Food Deliveroo'd to the office every Friday
- Weekly team exercise program to cancel out the above!
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day