Operation Support Manager
Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
We work with Australia’s best loved restaurants, including names like Ribs & Burgers, Guzman Y Gomez, Burger Project, Gelato Messina and many top quality independents to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere. Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, including an ever-growing number of large and prestigious firms.
We are looking for a talented person to join our Central Operations department, which handles all inbound rider communications to keep riders happy and motivated. You will help to transform the operation within Rider Support, the team that deals with all rider issues from basic enquiries to the most complex. This is the perfect opportunity to make your mark in an exciting, fast-growing business and develop your operational and leadership abilities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with Operations Management to create a streamlined process by which inbound communications from riders travel through the rider support pipeline smoothly and are handled efficiently.
- Leading and managing a specialised team, setting targets and developing creative methods to incentivise team members.
- Developing training materials and processes to facilitate the development of the support team.
- Analysing outputs and making data-driven insights leading to process optimisation.
- Reporting on the quality and timeliness of issue resolution.
- Acting as the point of contact for the legal and comms departments; helping to coordinate escalations between other lines of business, external individuals and organisations.
- As with any startup, a whole host of ad hoc challenges.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a fast-paced operational environment.
- A good degree from a good university (that said, we will consider equivalent professional experience).
- An excellent command of written and spoken English, with a sense of style and the ability to employ the appropriate tone of voice in any situation.
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to get your hands dirty.
- A cool head in a crisis or sensitive situation.
- A relentless work ethic and a willingness to go the extra mile when required.
- Strong IT literacy with a passion for learning.
- Competitive compensation package
- Have a real impact at one of the world's fastest growing startups.
- Work in our Australia HQ, based in the heart of St-Kilda
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Become an early employee of the world’s fastest growing on-demand delivery company
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- The opportunity to learn from and work alongside talented individuals with experience across the board
- Food, food, food! Our rule is: always be eating…
- The opportunity for growth with the business