Corporate Account Executive
The primary role of the Corporate Account Executive is to liaise between Deliveroo and our corporate customers to provide a world class Deliveroo experience.
- Managing all corporate account requests, while liaising amongst your Corporate Business Development Managers, the Corporate Customer Service Team, Rider Operations and the Restaurant Account Management team.
- Working with Corporate Business Development Managers and Customer Service team to ensure corporate requests are passed onto the appropriate departments and handled effectively.
- Proactively nurture and grow each of your assigned accounts to increase sales.
- Assist with general marketing activities including events, email campaigns and corporate client offers.
- Follow up with each of your assigned accounts to demo new functionality as and when it is released.
We are looking for a bright, articulate and confident person who enjoys working at a fast pace and can juggle competing priorities. A creative, strategic and practical thinker, the ideal candidate will be keen to ensure both people and processes perform better than ever! With a perfect combination of a business mindset and relationship building skills, the ideal candidate will have what it takes to engage and influence others and work collaboratively to problem solve. This position would be suited to someone with professional experience, who is enthusiastic about securing a client facing role in a huge growth area of the business.
- A genuine passion to provide the highest level of customer service
- A keen eye for the most minute detail
- The ability to tackle several complex problems without missing a step and ability to manage time effectively
- A real hunger to succeed and ambition to grow
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in food and restaurants
- Desire to progress within a fast paced start up environment
- Confident communicator who can liaise with a diverse range of people
- Fluent in English is a must, Mandarin or Malay an asset
- Become one of the early employees of a fast growing, exciting start up changing the food delivery landscape
- Have a real impact on the Company's growth and evolution
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- A flat working structure
- Work with people who love what they do everyday
- BIG Friday lunches - Deliveroo'd to the office of course!