Restaurant Operations Associate (Dubai)
We are looking to hire a Restaurant Operations Associate who will work as part of a new team that is being created at Deliveroo.
We are looking for a friendly individual who is very analytical and great at dealing with large amounts of data. You should be fantastic at problem solving and highly organised.
You may have worked as a team member in a cool restaurant or have set up and organised events or food festivals on the operations side. Ideally you will have multi-site experience in a fast-paced environment and have implemented and set up procedures.
- Monitor and dispatch customer orders in line with Deliveroo operational guidelines
- Liaise with rider ops to ensure daily adequate supply, and report to them any rider related issues
- Ensure site is maintained in optimal condition in line with Deliveroo guidelines
- Daily reporting to Head of Special Projects on site performance, issues, bottlenecks and any other operational matters.
- Identify causes of daily operational issues as well as symptoms, diagnose and cure
- If something goes wrong, you will have the problem-solving skills to solve it calmly, quickly and efficiently
- Work with many different stakeholders in the business to improve processes
- Ensure restaurant partners are adhering to the site standards and requirements (hygiene, security, check-in/out, stock checks and rotation)
- Monitoring, reporting and improvement of operational performance of our Partners
- Experienced with Excel
- Experience within a restaurant, operational or customer service environment
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Very analytical with great executional skills
- Process driven, great with figures and an analytical mindset.
- Not afraid to muck in and get your hands dirty
- Experience working for a start-up business
- Experience supervising a small team
- 2-5 years’ restaurant operations from an fast moving consumer goods background or delivery company, perhaps even from the events world
- Have a real impact on the direction of the business in the Middle East
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Work with people who LOVE what they do
- Medical insurance
- Annual return flight ticket
- BIG Thursday lunches – Deliveroo’d to the office of course!