Freelance Photographer (Dublin)
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
To help our restaurants get their brand and incredible food across in an authentic and compelling manner, we are now looking for a Freelance Photographer.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Visiting our restaurants to take authentic and great-looking photos of their food (yum!)
- Working with our team to ensure photos match our quality standards
This position would be especially well suited to photography enthusiasts with a flexible schedule who would like to build up their portfolio.
- You have a great portfolio of food photography
- You're dedicated, reliable and can work independently
- You're great with people
- You love amazing food
- Great pay and flexible schedule
- Contribute to a key part of our product
- Have your work seen by a fast-growing and international customer base