Junior Developer (Salesforce)
We work with hundreds of the UK's best loved restaurants along with renowned local gems to enable them to open up a valuable new revenue stream. Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are!
The only thing faster than our deliveries is the growth rate of our company. We’re increasing in business scale and organisational size at a blisteringly fast rate, and keeping it all together and making everything click are at the heart of what make working at Deliveroo a thrilling experience. If you want to make a difference, and you’re passionate about food, come on board and join the ride.
We’re looking for a bright, hard working Junior Developer to join our Technical Operations Team to develop our internal CRM (Salesforce) to acquire the best restaurants and provide outstanding service to our partners. Become an expert in one of the fastest rising cloud technology. You'll be working closely with our Sales, Service and Account Management teams and develop solutions to streamline their flows. This includes, amongst others, integrating with third party applications, designing database structure, writing triggers to automate processes and pushing alerts to various stakeholders.
- Salesforce application customisation & development
- Translate business requirements into streamlined solutions
- Providing Technical Support to our internal users
- Data Management and Analytics
- Object Oriented Programming (Java Preferred)
- HTML & CSS
- Relational Database
The ideal candidate:
- a recent Graduate with outstanding Academic Grades (preferably in Computer Science)
- Already gained hands on developer experience
- Proven track record in sales or operations
- Deliveroo. Top end machinery. Shiny new office. Food. So much food.
- Ping-pong table, PS4, dartboard and foosball table as standard office furniture
- Diversity. We’re a global business, so it’s extremely important to us that our team and environment offer a great environment for all types of people.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.