Customer Support Social Media Executive - London
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of- the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 160 cities.
Customer Service at Deliveroo
Customer Service is the cornerstone of Deliveroo. Although our business is 100% automated, things do break and for our Customers this means that them receiving great quality food can be impacted – not good!
We need to ensure that if we let Customers down they are dealt with in a proactive manner and ensure we look to fix the problem from re-occurring for other Customers.
This is where you come in! You’ll be championing our Customers as well as supporting our drivers and restaurants to deliver great quality local food to a very hungry public. We’re looking for an awesome individual who isn’t afraid to roll their sleeves up and who isn’t afraid of some hard work.
- Monitoring social media platforms.
- Responding to customers service issues via customer support and social media platforms.
- Providing feedback to relevant departments to help improve our customer experience.
- Investigating issues and formulating social media responses to resolve customer complaints and queries (once training has been provided).
- Creating a weekly round-up of the week’s inbox when necessary.
- Making a positive contribution to our high customer service standards and targets.
- Good team player.
- Engaging & concise writing style.
- Ability to work with diligence at speed.
- Ability to judge situations quickly and resolve fairly.
- Confident communicator as you’ll need to liaise with a variety of departments.
- At ease with juggling more than one task at any given time.
- Agile – ability to move with the rapid, ever-changing nature of our work and company.
- Work a minimum of 40 hours per week.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
- Have a real impact at a fast-growing startup revolutionising the food delivery space.
- Subsidised membership at a number of local gyms.
- Work with a highly motivated and inspirational team.
- Food. So much food.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.