Senior Marketing Manager, Acquisition
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
The marketing manager role will focus on acquisition driving activities and will cover the following:
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer base. Identify where there are opportunities to accelerate acquisition across different demographics & locations and execute plans against these opportunities, partnering with teams across the business as relevant.
- Develop and implement scalable solutions to local marketing needs with tailored playbooks by city maturity level on acquisition including strategies on appropriate use of different channels, messaging and creative
- Launch of new value propositions that will accelerate acquisition (i.e. Alcohol brand)
- Be the expert on performance marketing within the team, working with the channel leads to test, learn & optimise our activity to drive acquisition
- Determine the appropriate methods and systems of metrics for measuring and monitoring marketing effectiveness; collaborate across the business to streamline and automate these.
- Track new customer behavior (traffic, conversion, volumes) on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
What you will need:
- 4+ years marketing, commercial or agency experience running successful insight led marketing campaigns with demonstrable results & ROI.
- An analytical thinker who is confident with assessing all elements of our acquisition activity including digital marketing data & commercial performance
- Detail oriented executor. You're skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities at once. You can prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward.
- A self-starter attitude that’s comfortable with constant change and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record in making things happen - delivering results quickly and efficiently
- A proactive, can-do attitude, full of great ideas and able to get stuff done autonomously
- Great communication skills with a passion for building strong relationships
Joining Deliveroo has many perks, one of which - you’ve guessed it - is food! There’s a near constant flow of deliciousness throughout the week - and every Friday lunch, we order enough to feed an army. Beyond that, we offer competitive compensation in one of the world’s fastest growing startups and a lovely laptop of your choice.
The culture is energetic and entrepreneurial: we’re passionate about enabling everyone to have impact on the company’s growth and evolution, and having a lot of fun along the way.