Commercial Strategy Manager - Editions Europe
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
The Europe Commercial Strategy Manager will be part of Editions International HQ team based in London and responsible for managing and optimising commercials for launching and live deliveroo Editions sites. As a strong individual you will ensure that local market editions team are signing acceptable commercial deals. You will also challenge the Editions restaurants performance and find ways to constantly improve our commercials.
- Ensure that we are always selecting the best possible Partners in any market where we will launch
- Ensure that we acquire the most valuable and operationally capable Deliveroo Partners to the Deliveroo Editions concept
- Acquire new partners including development of new restaurant concepts
- Support the local teams to increase Editions partners GMV
- Drive cross-geography Editions partners larger commercial deals
The role requires strong commercial skills as well as influencing skills with a strong track-record of hitting and exceeding business targets/deadlines:
- 5+ years in sales, business development or consultancy
- Senior experience in strategic business development
- P&L and relationship management experience
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence local markets stakeholders
- Strong track-record of hitting and exceeding businesses expectations
- Experience in working in a dynamic high-growth company
- French-speaking is a plus
- Become one of the early employees of one of Europe’s fastest growing start-ups, and participate in changing the restaurant industry within a ground-breaking project team
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Highly subsidised gym membership at one of the top local gyms in the area
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings!
- Competitive marketplace package
- Free Food
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.