Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
Production are the team who get restaurants set up on Deliveroo. This involves getting their menu sorted, making sure they have a great photo and helping them to serve their first order as quickly as possible! We provide the building blocks for restaurants to be a success on Deliveroo, so the service we provide needs to be the best it can possibly be, and we are constantly striving to make this better.
Production are looking for an awesome manager to help run the team. This will involve overseeing the day to day processes and managing the team who run them, ensuring KPIs are met and expected SLAs are adhered to, as well as leading projects and developing new processes to further improve the experience. The team is constantly evolving so there are plenty of opportunities to learn and grow - this is not your typical 9 to 5 desk job!
This is a fast paced environment with plenty of exciting challenges and always a new problem to solve just around the corner, so the ideal candidate should be accustomed to juggling workloads and a good problem solver.
- Production are looking for an ambitious and driven candidate who is looking for an exciting new opportunity to develop and be challenged.
- This is a large team with some global functions, so previous experience managing a team is essential.
- Good analytical skills and previous experience developing and implementing processes are required, as well as a creative mind to come up with innovative solutions.
- The right candidate will also have a thorough knowledge of excel, be comfortable creating and giving presentations and have excellent attention to detail. Knowledge of Salesforce would be a bonus.
- Above all, Production deals in two things - food and restaurants, so a passion and a deep knowledge of both is crucial!
- We’re a well-funded and rapidly growing start-up operating across the globe
- You’ll have real impact in revolutionising the food delivery space
- HUGE office lunches on Fridays and a continuous stream of food throughout the week!
- Subsidised gym membership and a Cycle to Work scheme to cancel out the above (among other benefits)
- Our culture is energetic and entrepreneurial: we’re passionate about enabling everyone to have impact on the company’s growth and evolution, and having a lot of fun along the way
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-ups around.