Operations Liaison - Bath / Swindon
Please note that applicants for this role are required to apply via this link [https://deliverooriders.typeform.com/to/Mg5Qab]
Applications submitted via the button at the bottom of this advert will not be monitored.
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to sink your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 160 cities.
As an Operations Liaison you will:
- Play an exciting key role in helping riders get started with Deliveroo! You'll be involved in onboarding new riders & ensuring safety standards.
- Be instrumental in managing kit purchases via our e-Shop and distributing items on-site, as well as being responsible for multiple warehouse sites concurrently.
- Be integral to the organisation and execution of marketing and rider events, helping to create a better Deliveroo for riders & customers.
- Ability to work part-time (min. 10-20 hours per week) with the option of higher guaranteed hours or overtime, depending on the city.
- Must have a smartphone.
- Be willing to work across the city and potentially between cities on an ad-hoc or regular basis, depending on the location.
- Prior experience in a customer-facing/management or similar role is highly desirable.
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, flexible and agile environment.
- Hourly rate of £10 per hour.
- Have a real impact at a fast-growing startup revolutionising the food delivery space.
- Work with people who love what they do.
- Access to our benefits scheme which includes subsidised gym memberships and no delivery charges when you order food from the platform with Deliveroo.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.