Rider Partnerships Manager
Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
We work with hundreds of the UK's best loved restaurants, including names like Carluccio's, GBK, Nando's, Rossopomodoro and many top-quality independents to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere. Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, including an ever-growing number of large and prestigious firms.
The only thing faster than our deliveries is the growth rate of our company. We’re increasing in business scale and organisational size at a blisteringly fast rate, and keeping it all together and making everything click are at the heart of what make working at Deliveroo a thrilling experience. If you want to make a difference, and you’re passionate about food, come on board and join the ride.
We're looking for a smart and commercially-minded Rider Partnerships Manager to join our Engagement team. Working as part of the UK Operations team you will be leading our effort to provide value to our riders through partnerships.
- Focusing on building and owning rider partnerships, taking into account feedback we receive from our riders
- Setting the rider partnership strategy. How do we not only provide discounts and perks for our riders but use partnerships to enhance the reputation of the Deliveroo rider brand?
- Researching sectors and identifying partnership structures that can help us achieve our objectives for the rider fleet.
- Identifying and reviewing opportunities, pitching Deliveroo to brands, managing inbounds and negotiating and recruiting new partnerships.
- Relationship building with existing partner brands, evaluating existing partnerships and analysing ways to amplify the existing relationships
- Leading on developing and executing on partnership campaigns from initial pitch to final execution: you’ll own the process, and work closely with our internal teams (such as CRM, creative campaigns, content, PR) to execute the partnership vision.
- Focusing on the details - proposals, presentations and pitches, partner reporting, internal reporting - whilst maintaining a focus on the big picture and the overall direction
- Excellent people skills and relationship building abilities
- Exhibit high degree of creativity to create campaigns to appeal to our riders
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Highly subsidised gym membership at one of the top local gyms in the area
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings!
- Competitive marketplace package
- Free Food
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-ups around.