Social Media & Picture Desk Internship - 3 months
We’re looking for someone to join our Brand Social Media team on a internship for 3 months. This internship will focus on gaining experience of running a pictured desk with a social media focus. You will be responsible for moderating incredible user generated content (UGC) from our customers globally. Alongside this you will be monitoring Deliveroo’s global Instagram channels to select brilliant content from our international social media channels that can be used on our global accounts. You will report into the Head of Brand Social, Global and work closely with the social media, photography and content teams.
- Moderating and approving large volumes of UGC content from around the world to ensure quality and brand alignment
- Managing rights requests process for UGC content
- Tagging and publishing rights approved images correctly
- Maintaining clear and precise records of image traffick on the different channels
- Working with wider teams, content, social, crm, marketing etc to make full use of UGC content
- Monitoring Deliveroo markets social media channels to select the most effective content to be used on our global channels
- Ad hoc brand social media photo shoot support
- Experience and an interest in photography and imagery
- A knowledge of what makes an appealing and engaging photo with a keen eye for details
- Understanding of the social media landscape and the image content that works on the key channels, particularly Instagram
- Great communicator and self starter
- Excellent organisation and fast learner to adapt to new systems quickly
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environments, with a strong ability to work to tight deadlines and multitask
- Fluency in English, another language - French, Italian, German, Dutch, Spanish, Chinese would be a bonus.
Joining Deliveroo has many perks, one of which - you’ve guessed it - is food! There’s a near constant flow of deliciousness throughout the week - and every Friday lunch, we order enough to feed an army. You will be working in our new HQ offices, with gym, roof terrace on the River Thames and a great team of people. Beyond that, we offer competitive compensation in one of the world’s fastest growing startups and a laptop of your choice.