Customer Service Training Manager
Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
We work with hundreds of the UK's best loved restaurants, including names like Carluccio's, GBK, Nando's, Rossopomodoro and many top quality independents to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere. Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, including an ever-growing number of large and prestigious firms.
A management position within the Customer Service department. The applicant will work closely with current managers as well as the department head.
- Management: The applicant will have direct reports within the team and will be responsible for the day to day management of individuals within the department. Holding one to ones and guiding team members through their careers at Deliveroo.
- Performance: The applicant will work with managers to set and hit targets for the customer service department. To include but not limited to hitting customer satisfaction ratings, NPS targets and other related KPIs
- Innovating: Working with the department head to design and roll out new processes as well as completing project work independently. The applicant will be required to find innovative ways to solve problems as well as being able to distinguish between the cause of a problem and the symptom
- Training: The applicant will be able to design and roll out a training programme for the members of the department. Ensuring that each member of staff receives the appropriate and subsequent follow up training
- Subject Matter Expert: The applicant will also become the subject matter expert and point of contact for systems used by the department
- A minimum of 1 years management experience
- You have a sharp eye for detail – The ability to plan and deliver is fundamental to the role, as is spotting a problem before it is easily apparent
- You have sound judgement even when under pressure. Responsibility will be an immediate requirement of the job
- You have a demonstrated experience of project management. From project inception to completion
- You have the ability to use multiple systems and multitask in a fast paced environment
- You are equally comfortable working as a part of a team or in isolation
- Work a Minimum of 40 hours per week.
- Must be able to work some weekend shifts
- Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, exciting start up changing the food delivery landscape
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day